A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Wednesday, 13 April 2016

For Ranting Only

I used to be really patience with horrible attitudes, thinking that alright, that person is just having a really bad day. It's not a permanent behaviour so I spoke for you and I gave you chance after chance but I can no longer tolerate such immature behaviour of yours la. The world do not owe you anything even if you are a beggar living off the street. It is your mentality that forms you! 

Constantly tormenting us with your bad tempers and behaviours, it is no wonder that people speak about you all the time! Have you ever stop and ponder on the person you have become; the bitter person, the inconsiderate person, the one that affects someone else's mood. Oh god!

When you think that you are filtering out the negativity in your life, have you thought that maybe your friends are also doing the same, filtering you out of their lives? 

Well, if you are reading this and personally think that you might be the character to this blogpost, it's time for you to change! 

-End-

Oh god, after writing this, i feel like the negative one here. I should have just not give a fuck right but I can't, i need to at least pin this down for future reference. To tell myself that, I have once wanted to filter this person out of my life.

Signing off,
Samantha Tew


No comments:

Post a Comment