A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Trivial matters

I hardly pin down thought on my blog cause it feels like i'm publicly announcing my inner thoughts, i usually keep it in my heart or listen to really emotional songs and let it slide.

But, i feel the need to write this down due to what has been happening around me lately. Been so affected and demotivated with all the news that I have been receiving and also how people are conveying their messages to me. Most of the time, i'm the 'don't give a shit' kind of person as long as I perform well and things that I do is morally accepted. I would usually think before I say or make a move. I honestly believe that consequences is what most people have to put their mind into before expressing themselves. I'm not sure if i'm being the sensitive and uncool one here or people are too shallow to realize that what they say might affect someone else emotionally. sigh!

I feel like the whole world is against me sometimes! I'm usually quite happy and positive most of the time but one of my colleague told me to grow up, not sure if it was in a joking-ly manner or she was serious about me always trying to see things positively. I don't know what right and what's wrong now!

Anyway, another one of my concern is in term of financial. I have been paying off lotsa things late till the point whereby I am left with almost nothing in my spending account. I usually keep aside a certain amount for emergency purposes, I try my best to save up as much as I can for rainy days or for future investment purposes, so i'm quite upset to see my saving account being drained also. That can't be help I know! FML!

Anyway, ending the post here. Got to get back to work, got emails to clear.

Signing off,
Samantha Tew


No comments:

Post a Comment