A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Thursday, 7 May 2015

Departure Lounge & Soft Srve Ice Cream

This is a crazy major backlog post.

Happened in March but I just found the time to properly blog about this two places that me and Alvin visited.

Alvin is a student of mine, he is 16 years old this year but he hang out with lotsa older kids hahah. This boy pretty much comes from a well off family but he teaches swimming to past time, gain new experiences and also to earn extra bucks. A good boy, usually kids at his age would only know how to spent parents money but he knows how tough is it to earn money so it's a good thing la.

Went out with him to celebrate his bday caused i promised to treat him to smtg nice. Opted for departure lounge after our Saturday morning classes. Drove us down to Uptown for brunch at Departure Lounge


My mocha, the only coffee i consume. LOL


My choice if brunch! LOVE LOVE LOVE the button mushroom!


His choice of brunch, the usual aglio olio! such a boring person. HAHAH




Getting a few shots with ma NX Mini, super convenient camera cause it can be linked to my S4. Sigh, its good to be young.. He is like a younger brother to me, 8 years younger than me precisely. Can't really remember what was it like to be 16 years old!

After chatting for a bit, we head on to Soft Srve, a lot of people have been raving about this place, to go with the trend, i need to have a taste of it too! Soft Srve only opens at 2PM, we were pretty much the 1st customer walking in. Within 10 mins there, the queue was tremendously long already. It's crazy how new thing in town receive such good response.





Here you go, the menu.. I ordered fluffy (cotton candy) and Alvin had Threatre (popcorns). The popcorn one is definitely better la, coz the cotton candy gets a bit messy after it gets in contact with liquid. errkkk.. had to wash my hand gazillion time!





O.O look at my arms! looks like a man's arm la.



As usual, ending the post with selfies~

I hope you enjoyed the day out Alvin, we should hang out in a bigger group next round. :)

Signing off,
Samantha Tew

No comments:

Post a Comment