A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Thursday, 19 March 2015

[contest] Smile though your heart is aching

..Smile, even though it’s breaking
When there are clouds in the sky
you’ll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You’ll see the sun come shining through
for you.

This, the song that I think of whenever i think of the word "smile". 

But, today i ain't talking about sad. I'm taking part in this contest to win myself an Invisalign treatment worth RM20,000.

So, to finally speak of an untold story. My most memorable story in which I have managed to escaped an embarrassing moment with a bright smile..

Well, u see, mu smile pretty much look similar in all picture, i'm quite embarrassed to smile with my teeth because i believe my teeth aint straight enough and my jaws isnt sharp. I have heard that changing the structure of your teeth would change your jaw structure too, not sure how true it that. :)



Well, now comes the actual part. I am very very different in person. I tend to laugh at the mildest thing, I love expressing myself with loud laughter, showing every corner of my teeth. Displaying my set of ugly teeth to the world. :(

I have to restrain myself when it comes to meeting professional people. Keeping my smile as shown in the picture. They said a smile says a thousand word and in order to close deals and achieve target, I had to close my mouth to not scared anyone away, but there was this one time, client said something funny and restrained myself from laughing out loud but he told me, go ahead and express yourself, why are you keeping your smile and laughter to yourselve, "you look great with that smile of yours!", and that was how i managed to escape an embarrassing moment :)

Hoping that I would win this contest with this short entry.

Thank you Nuffnang for this opportunity. #NuffnangMY #MYInvisalign





No comments:

Post a Comment