A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Saturday, 28 March 2015

Chinese New Year 2015

Hello! I'm finally back in the blogging scene, gosh you wouldn't know how busy I was for the past month, busy organizing an event for Nuffnang. Finally the event is over and I have recuperate enough, wait, who am i kid, rest is never enough for me! LOL

Anyway, just a short update of this year CNY! Yes, exactly a month ago la! Just an update on all the OOTD shots that I have taken.

Well, just a short post. So, less talking and more pictures.

Day 1 Morning


Qi Pao : Fashionnnn Heaven (Found on Facebook) 







Day 1 Night

This is how I get my curls, no curling rods needed. Just 4 buns and bobby pins and hair tie. :) Easy peasy.



Too curly though this one :X

Dress : H&M 



Day 2 Night


Me and darling Mar Lynn, known her since we were born, 14 years of friendship yo!

Day 3 Night!




Day 4 Morning

2nd piece of Qi Pao this year :) Love the first one more though!

Well, its the end of this short post. Lotsa backlogs!

Head on to my next post for more about which event i was busied with~

Toodles~

Signing off,
Samantha Tew

No comments:

Post a Comment