A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Women Who Lift!

I have this question that has been lingering in my mind for quite a while now.

Well, you see, these day people no longer stereotype that the gym only belongs to the men. Women these days hit the gym equally as much as men do! Right?

There are two main purposes why a woman would hit the gym:
1. To exercise; have a healthy lifestyle


2. To tone up; build muscle; become physically stronger


To me, i hit the gym for the second reason. I want to look good yet enjoy all the good food I can get out there. I wouldn't say I work out very very hard but when it comes to lifting weight, I go ahead and take as heavy as I can, I'm constantly challenging myself to add on extra weight when i hit the gym.


Legs exercise happens to be my favorite workout! They always say squat like a Bitch, and yes, I do squat like a bitch! I have a number of friends who constantly mentioned that i have nice butt. HAHA. Nice butt doesn't come so easily man, it comes with almost 2 years of constant hard work.


As for deadliest, I'm able to lift 40KG +- (3 sets of 8 reps) without any sort of support and I'm still thinking of reaching 50KG by end of the year, which is less than 30 days away.

Unfortunately, my most hated routines are those targeting the chest! I hate chest day and sometimes i even choose to skip chest day.

Well, enough of all those, here comes my question!

Are men generally more afraid of women who lift?

I have had men telling their friends not to mess with me because I'm stronger than how I look. I mean how afraid would a guy be to say such a thing. HAHA.

My strength is equally as strong as my bf's strength. He used to swim for the national team but have not been training for the passed 4 years. Sometimes when we wrestle, he have to use all his force to take me down. HAHA.

So, guys, let me know what you think? Would you date a woman who lift? Would you date a woman with rock hard muscles?

Do reply to me yea, would love your opinions! =)

Thank you!!

Signing off,
Samantha Tew



No comments:

Post a Comment