A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Celadon Royal Thai Cuisine @ Pavillion Kuala Lumpur

Learning how to capture artistic images with an Iphone 6+ as a deco. Not quite sure if I'm doing it right. lol

The name says it all, will be speaking of my experience at this high class Thai place in Pavillion that I paid a visit to last Saturday evening.

Was there with Eric and Jack. Jacky suggested to dine here after he read reviews from Chuckei's blog.


Excuse my fat face, in total exhaustion from my lack of sleep due to morning work! Waking up at 6.30AM daily is seriously not my thing at all, but i have to do it for the sake of earning a living.



Mandatory order, Tom Yam Goong, I've been so obsessed with Tom Yam this year. Everywhere I go, and if there is Tom Yam in the list, I have definitely pause a moment to think if i should be ordering this, but in a Thai place, it is only right to try out how the Tom Yam tastes like.

I must say, this is one of the best tasting Tom Yam soup I have ever tastes, so so so flavorsome and of course mad spicy, I can only think of two person who would be insanely in love with this soup. Laura and Choo, my colleague from Nuffnang. Even Jacky said it was mad spicy after 3 sips.

Lips was all plumped from the spicy flavored, but I could not stop myself from taking down more. After all it is also worth RM 22.90, it is only right to finish the whole bowl right.

Rate: 4.7/5


Another mandatory order in a Thai place. Kang Kung Belacon, it also known as Fried Morning Glory. No idea who came up with that name, Morning Glory is a type of flora, how is Kang kung also known as Morning Glory? lol

Rate: 4/5


Sweet and Soup Fish tastes fantastic. The broth was also very flavorsome, tasted very lim-ish, the rice goes very well with the broth and the fish was fleshy fresh.

Rate: 4.7/5


BBQ Chicken wrapped in Pandan Leaves, the leaves might look burnt but the chicken was s tender and juicy and the best part is, it is bonesless! hellyeah!

Rate: 4.9/5

Initially, we wanted to try out the Mango Sticky Rice, but turned out, they were sold out on that dish so our 2nd option was the jackfruit and waterchest nut. At this point of my meal, I was so so so full yet I was still stuffing myself with more.

Ended up feeling so bloated and nausea. Too much in muh tummy!

Rate: 3/5 (not sweet enough and the ice were all melted already when it arrived)




Ending it here now. =)

A highly recommended place if you are a huge fan of Thai Cuisine. You honestly don't wan to miss out trying this place.

Signing off,
Samantha Tew









No comments:

Post a Comment