A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Monday, 3 November 2014

Swimming Lessons/Swimming Instructors

Dear readers,























If you are looking for a private swimming instructor, don't hesitate to drop me an email at samantha.tew@hotmail.com for enquiries.

I started swimming at the age of 6 years old, joined the swim team at the age of 8 and I have had the privilege to go through many swimming meets and tournaments.

Throughout my swimming career, I have managed to picked up all the skills required by a professional swimmer.

I started teaching at the age of 19, I have taught countless swimmers (Children & adults) with different difficulties in these four years.

I'm quite sure I'm who you are looking for if you are up to learn how to swim. =D







Swimming is a sport that is easier to learn at a younger age, as you grow, our bones become heavier and stiffer, therefore, it is harder to float or move forward, but fret not, if you are determine to learn, you will eventually master all the techniques. Don't be afraid of not being able to achieve what you want to do! :D

Have a great day!

Best Regards,
Samantha Tew









No comments:

Post a Comment