A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Sephora Black Card

Look what came in the post today? heheh.. *squealing*


Tadahh~ The Sephora Black Card. It has my name imprinted on it!

Don't know how much did I purchased in order to be eligible for this card, but guess what since i am talking about this, will just list down the thing that I have brought from Sephora since the beginning of this year. Yeap, I only just started buying stuff from Sephora this year.



1. Make Up Forever Mat Velvet Foundation
- Before spending RM160+ on this i actually did a thorough research on which is the best foundation for my skin type. I was quite sure i had very oily skin so I needed something matte, watch so many youtube videos and this was recommended a lot but after trying it out for almost a year now, i think i might not repurchase this bottle. Am already planning to move on to Nars to give it a try. 
- No doubt the coverage is excellent but I noticed that before a complete 3 − 4 hours, a lot of oil has been produced la.


2. Urban Decay Naked Palette 3
- My favorite purchase from Sephora by far. LOVE all the colors, the pigmentations are great too even without a base. Awesome awesome buy. This palette cost RM180 if i'm not mistaken. Pretty pricey but worth the money paid. It blend so super well and the colors are so natural and rosy that you honestly can't resist them.


3. Marc Jacobs Gloss
- Brought this cause i thought i needed to invest in a good gloss. So disappointed with it. Stopped using for a very long time already after purchasing but have to get back to finishing up this tube before i proceed to another brand. No more Marc Jacobs cosmetics. 


4. Benefit Porefessional Matte Powder
- Recommended by the salesgirl as i was telling her that my skin is so oily even a matte foundation isn't helping. It does help in controlling my oily face for a while but nothing over 2 hours though. Need to do a lot of touch up which i always forget cause i get distracted and busy all the time with something else.


5. Soap & Glory Body Butter
- Major love this purchase. Smells so good on the skin. Wear them to sleep at night and the next morning, the smell is still there. My room smells so good all the time after i apply this. 500ML for RM80!?* is definitely worth it! =)


6. Urban Decay Flushed
-Major thumbs up for Urban Decay honestly. The two palette that I purchase are great stuff! The bronzer could have been slightly darker but I think for now this would do. The blusher is amazing, just a small touch with my brush and it is already very pinkish. Highly recommended!

This are the things that I have purchased so far from Sephora. The black card came with two awesome goodie.


- 10% off on my next purchase *yahoooooo, now i have 3 10% lined up to be used*
- complimentary make over which i am not quite sure if I would use it. HAHAH

Thank you Sephora for sending over a black card! <3

Signing off,
Samantha Tew

No comments:

Post a Comment