A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Miam Miam @ 1 Utama + NNPremiereScreening of the Book of Life

Well, you see, my company require me to work extra time on days which we have movie screenings, so, last night was one of the days la.

Yesterday's movie was the #NNPremiereScreening of #TheBookOfLifeMY

Loved the show! Manola is such an ideal man. How i wish my bf were a bit of Manolo man! hahah

Anyway, after the movie bf states that he wanted to name his son Manolo, i started laughing. Manolo Chang! WTF? Mad fella. That is such a Mexican name la. We are super Chinese, how to name our child Manolo?

Anyway, love the movie cause, it was so so touching, the plot were a bit weird here and there but it is after all an animation la, it is produce to entertain children also. So they cant make things to complicated.

Manolo sacrificed so much for Maria! It's not that my bf never sacrifice anything for me la but, watching it on screen is so much different. hahah

So before the movie, me and Eric went for Miam Miam,



The boy ordered ice coffee, erkkk.. so bitter! Surprised that my Samsung S4 can capture such a shot!
As i have started bogging again recently, i guess i need to start learning to fish out my phone whenever and wherever i go. So that i constantly have things to blog about! =D


This the Miam Miam Spaghetti. It was alright! But i quote like how the half boiled egg is placed in the middle. After mixing it, tasted alot like face to face pan mee. HAHAH


This..... is what i ordered. Cant remember the name exactly, but it has sauteed rice, ham and mushroom in it. So jelak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This small thing needs to be shared among friend. 


What came in last is the dessert, The vanilla Souffle! I quote like it honestly, but Eric hated it, he don't fancy sweet and savoury stuff like egg custard. So yea, i had a lot of it!

Overall I would only rate this place a 5/10. Not going back there again though but friend just told me that i should totally try out the French toast. Nope.. too pricey la things there. Spent RM96 only all those mentioned above!

Signing off,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment