A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Turn to who?

I don't know where to turn to or who to turn to.

Very upset over things i know i should not be but i have not met Eric for about 3 weeks + already, which ordinary relationship or girl have to endure such hardship. I know he is busy with work, putting his best effort into building his business but i am a girl with need. I can't be waiting and waiting for him, if this going to be a continuing thing what such i do?

I work from Monday - Sunday too, i'm also stressed up over work till the point where i feel like releasing my anger on him but i know i should not do so as matters would be worst. I tried so hard everyday to be happy and talk nonsense with him but in actual i am not happy at all.

I don't even know what should i do now!

No comments:

Post a Comment