A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Biggest Fear: No money! (4/6/2013)

Today was just another ordinary day in Uni..so tired la these days..i don't know whats wrong with me...

advertising 3rd assignment was due today..hooyeah! now left with 3 more assignments undue...hahah

So this morning when i was going to uni, my mum asked me to go work for 1 month during my break so that my next sem's fee i can pay myself, no need to take money from aunty again...my mum owe my aunty so much money la seriously..
The biggest fear in my life is def no money...i will not wan to repeat this lifestyle again..i wan to live in a better life...so thats why i'm working so hard now...
I will make my live much better in times to come...when i start working. i don't have to worry so much anymore..
Thats why i say, i need to marry a capable husband...a husband which can earn money...
Love can be all for someone..but if you'v lived in my position, you would know what is reality...this is reality for me..
i'm not asking to be rich...i just wan a life which i don't have to worry about financial.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment