A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Thursday, 9 May 2013

Long awaited rest (9/5/2013)

I finally got to rest in today after so long..i was so lardy tired...woke up at 11am yet still go and nap again at 12.45pm...woke up feeling very refresh..

I didn't talk much to my bf again today coz i lazy wanna talk to him and no mood...i nv see him for so long edy..since Sunday lo..
He got no car to come find me also..haiz...means i have to wait till Monday again to see him...1 whole week lo plz!

Hate it when he got no car! i wan break up with him edy la..

I feel sorry for him kena scolding for no reason but it's not my fault also lo!

i did work the whole day...finish the quiz and also got 1 journal done...got a few more then i;m done edy...now going to go bath and then later read the insurance book! hair!

Today LOVE rate - 90%

No comments:

Post a Comment