A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Wednesday, 15 May 2013

lazy me (15/5/2013)

Today has been a really lazy day, all i practically did was read my insurance book, sleep, eat, go out awhile and read insurance book again but the good thing is i finally am down with one more chapter but there are many things that i don't really understand at the moment.. sigh =(

i really don't wanna fail man..so embarrassing and so expensive!

Followed dad out to get his samsung SIII mini but Blue Cube is out of stock completely and many people are actually on the waiting list too, so lets just pray that they would call him up la..hahah.. The demand is def there i can see!

I didn't go to gym today, don't know why so lazy man...sigh! and now I'm actually thinking of eating Maggie met lo..ishk! my cravings for food is never ending, how to lose weight la u tell me!...ass so big and tummy so flabby..

Nothing much to talk about actually, just that i'm nervous for my Friday's test and also after the test, it's full on speed on assignment edy...haiz...another 5 more assignment to go...JIA YOU SAMMY! 

If i have money after my sem 4, i dud wan to go for a short break! anywhere will do..Genting also can, cameron, bukit tinggi, anywhere for a one day trip, if no money then no need to say edy la..LOL

Goodnight!!

Today LOVE rate = 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment