A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Sunday, 26 May 2013

I'm back (26/5/2013)

Hi! I;m back from Cambodia =)

It was a fun trip! muahahaha..

Justjoking, i was missing for 2 days becoz i was busy with my work that i forgotten to blog...everytime i switch off the laptop then only i recall tat i have to blog...haha..

My bf just came back from cambodia, he look tired but nvm la, he's a guy, he must tahan one.haha

The past 2 days was boring as usual...i did my work but not much..

I had to work 4 hours in the morning and 2 in the evening, tired as hell but here i am now still reading journal articles to do my assignment...so hardworking..hahah

I haven gone to gym in almost a week edy...tomorrow morning i would be heading to the uni gym coz after class i would be having Shogun with my bf!!!!! YEAH~
and not forgetting ytd i had steamboat buffet...ate so bloody much but nv exercise..haiz...guilty haunting me deep down... sigh! how to get awesome body la if i so greedy with food..

I'm so tired already and i still have to continue with my assignment, so i would stop blogging oredy for the day..

Goodnight!

Love rate - 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment