A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Bum Bum (28/5/2013)

I've been missing out on bogging a lot recently, not because i was lazy, i admit one of it is i've gotten lazier but i seriously have no time..my time is basically pent on doing all my assignments..
I seriously need a 10 hours sleep to feel better la..i feel os bloody tired every single day... sigh! i'm getting really old man..

Today i left home quite late to uni, coz i didn't wanna attend AIIA coz i knew it wudnt be anything much since i'm already half way tru assignment 3 edy...

I have a lot of work to do still...in 3 weeks time our 4th sem is coming to an end edy..i really wanna do well this sem too..

so i think i would be missing out on quite a bit of blogging unless i find the time to blog la..

I'm gonna sleep soon... tomorrow morning,wa king up early to go down and do my assignments with the girls and at night i have an interview to attend for our 3rd assignment...

Goodnight!

Today LOVE rate - 100%

You bum bum with the massage girl, and u think i don't know la!

No comments:

Post a Comment