A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Saturday, 4 May 2013

Angry (4/5/2013)

Today is another day of work day...

Basically no contact till at night... the whole day i've been thinking of how to tell mum i wanna go out tomorrow...
and trying to plan things and all cause i know they'r voting tomorrow...i don't wan to clash with whatever time they wanna go vote..
and then Sab said she don't wanna go out early and so my mum ask me to follow hew out if Lionnel is coming to fetch her...you think i don't wanna go out early meh...i can't do anything about it right..my lies can only go that far...
you are so inconsiderate, giving me ur attitude at this point...dah la just now work time...so many of them replace classes and so full...i can't even handle things properly...i was basically very angry oredy the whole time..

I want to celebrate your birthday with you okay...i wan to treat ur mum n bro to a meal too and i wan it to be convenient for everyone's sake but heck..i have budget also one k...i know Shogun is near ur place but it's too exp for me furthermore it's on a Sunday... and also i don't wan to just treat them to any ordinary food..of coz i wanna bring them for something good and they have never tried before right..
some more you tell me can we don't go there after i made reservation... my patients edy running low yet still u say that...

I can spend another day with you full day after your birthday as replacement... i'll bring you for something else again after that to make it up...why must you be like that.. i can't drive and i can't do anything else for you edy yet you still like that... 



No comments:

Post a Comment