A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Sunday, 28 April 2013

Today i'll beat you to posting (28/4/2013)

Today is Sunday... and i have 5 hours of work, 3 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the evening. I hand was all soggy by the time i get off the water in the morning..

and mum was rushing me cause she n dad wants to go for badminton social. so i did not get to change and straight went into the car and head home edy..

I made lunch for myself after that, mum told me to just grab maggie for lunch but i was thinking wish..i don't think i shud be so unhealthy, so i made myself Soba noodle with boiled cabbage and french bean...hahah and also blended carrot+green apple juice for myself...so healthy me!

after that i slept for ard 1 hours plus and went to work again..
Today's work was simple as it was only exam day! hahah..

But Klang seriously do not have enough manpower la..i had to handle my level 4&5 in the 1st hr and 2nd hr wanted to solely focus on adult classes but then Julius had to take the special kid so i got no choice but to take over level 1 also...i can't even teach my adults students..

Today was really a boring day. work and sleep and eat only..nothing much as i have actually finish all my assignments..

Tomorrow i;m going to gym in the morning and after that i dud be watching Iron Man 3 with the bf at 1Utama =P
n we are gonna check out Samsung S4...my dream is finally coming tru...getting a proper smartphone...jyeahhh~

Today LOVE rate = 100%


No comments:

Post a Comment