A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Time is precious (16/4/2013)

Today i spent the whole day with my bf again...i like to have him to myself the whole day actually, but i have to always share him with his brother and mother...it's not i don't like their company..i like it but i love having my bf to myself even more...heheh...selfish me.. xD

So today, i went to his place but i watched running man..hahah and after that we went to IU for movie, we watched the Host...i wouldn't say the show is entirely boring, i actually feel that the plot is really creative and it has its meaning to it...

After that we walked around..OMG..i tell you, bf's bro is like a girl, he shop worst than a girl lo please! Like he can't make up his mind one...damn super tiring following him to shop..

After that, we went curve for my books shopping...i had to spend the rm250 book vouchers before it expire...haha...only managed like rm150 this round that even with lots of magazines and stuff...bought 4 books... =P

After that we went for dinner, i was quite hungry cause didn't really eat lunch a lot.. and the place we went for dinner Aunty Lim was really good la..hahah...

Today was really a tiring day, nevertheless a good day spent with my boy...heheh...i love my bf super a lot eventho sometimes he very childish n sometimes he likes to make me angry with unnecessary things but i still think he's the best bf in the whole wide world...

Goodnight!!!


Today LOVE rate = 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment