A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Friday, 26 April 2013

That Winter, The Wind Blows (26/4/2013)

Today i didn't FT my bf coz i was busy watching my drama which the title i've mentioned above...
It's a good drama but it doesn't really raise lots of suspense so i slow took my time n pace in watching this drama..

At 5pm, i followed my mum to club again for gym, reached club, i suddenly felt the urge of playing tennis and i know nothing, so my parents taught me lo...hahah...they super impatient one lo.. so end up they fought a little...hahah..

But my mum said i have ball sense compare to steph and i think i got it quite well...i just need more practice...
After tennis for a bit, i head to the gym, i think my my stamina got better edy... i only did 2.5km tho coz at the tennis court i ran quite a bit picking up balls...hahahah!

I did arms exercise today...i followed the board instruction and do..i don't know the name but i think i'm doing it correctly la..

My ass hurts, so thats why i cudnt do cycling today!

I hope my bf can be at the gym there to supervise and teach me lo.. but he can't!

I got thinner by a little, i can feel it myself.. I'm gonna continue working out hard so i will be ready for my bikini body when the time comes! JYEAH!

now i'm ft-ing my bf...he not talking also..say wan ft me but never talk...bendan bf..LOL

Today LOVE rate = 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment