A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Wednesday, 3 April 2013

One word day (3/4/2013)

Today is another brand new day...my bf suggested that we'll just pin down one word to describe each other of the day..

so here we go


BORING


haven really talked to my bf today cause i was so damn busy the whole day even though today i'm off from uni...

Went to pray grandpa at Fairy Park and then had Bak Kut The at Taman Rashna and return home to bath before leaving home with Aunty Penny to hear her guidance on how to be the next millionaire... i think the insurance's job can be done if i'm hardworking to approach people...

so for now...i'm gonna sign off...gonna continue editing my soundscape and ft my bf...

Goodnight =)




*back in the days when i used to be so thin and pretty...urgh...all my bf fault for changing my body hormones...


today LOVE rate = 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment