A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Wednesday, 17 April 2013

missed opportunity (17/4/2013)

Today my bf came down to Klang to get his road tax thingy...but i cudnt go out and meet him cause i don't wanna risk my parents finding out after we've gone tru so much and also i was actually very tired... i woke up at 10.20am yet i still feel like it's 6am in the morning...

Determined to get out of bed, i went and wash up and on the laptop...haha...

Have to get something done from all the assignments load, so i'm gonna start today!
Doing my research on social media now and read up as much as i can to see which angle i can take for my write up!

At 8.oopm... Shit la...today i only found journal articles but i didn't even bother to read them...i'm so damn lazy i tell you..i hate holidays...it makes me don't feel like doing anything at all...dammit!

Facetiming my bf now...dont know what is he typing, so loud...he can do any other things very long 1 but he can't write a long blog post...haiz

Hate it la!

Goodbye!!

Today LOVE rate = 98%

No comments:

Post a Comment