A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Monday, 8 April 2013

Learn your English well (8/4/2013)

My boy can't differentiate the difference between 'than' and 'then', i told him a hundred and one time edy that THAN is to compare something to another thing, e.g: My dick is bigger THAN yours! * I had to use this example in order for him to remember*, while then is to refer to a time period after you finish something, e.g: I just poop THEN i look at my dick to see got shit stuck there anot! UNDERSTAND ANOT BOY!

I hope you don't make the same mistake again, or i would be so furious, whenever you wan to use THAN or THEN, please think it through 1st.

So just now, my bf asked me to buy 2 voucher from Living Social, so i told him off to get his CIMB Click thing done, or he'll trouble people. If she was to get it done when i told him too, he could have got the voucher for his mum. This is what i call irresponsible...Eric and irresponsible runs in the same sentence. My bf is the type where when you need to shit only you'll go dig a hole, by the time edy shit in the pain edy... yet he never learn his lessons... 

So i bought the body massage voucher and told him to tell his mum after we try out the facial only we'll buy it again for her...just to not risk being cheated or anything la..

Yeap, i never do a losing business, so if i give you this much, you have to give me more in return...That's in my trait already.. 

Today also my bf a bit annoying while i was trying to do my work in the afternoon, he just making stupid sound and keep shouting make me can't concentrate reading my notes... He also keep playing games these days... in a day he has to play at lest 2 to 3 games or not he will die...he don't see me 1 week he won't die one... so i concluded that he love him game more than me...

Signing off for now,


A picture of us kissing..

Today LOVE rate = 95% (for bad english)

No comments:

Post a Comment