A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Friday, 19 April 2013

Homey day (19/4/2013)

Today is a day where i stayed at home whole day, the only time i went out was during lunch. Went for vegetarian food with my mama.

and after that basically i was at home...i did a bit of my advertising work..but very very little...i haven even read any articles for this assignment..dang! I need to speed up my pace edy..

Just now, i went for Yong Sheng's party at around 9.30pm...Willis was asking me why never bring my boy, i said my boy don't know who is Yong Sheng also...then he said, u bring him then he'll know YS edy lo or YS will know him edy lo...all the ACS mmg talk cock man yak man yak...Had lots of laughter thr def...so nice hanging out with this bunch of kids... So happy with them man..hahah...

i jz came not 30 mins ago...i'm so happy that my bf waited for me...hehe...so loyal puny bf..super love him...

In the car, Ching was telling me about her n her bf fighting cause she was quite rude to her mum, o the bf got mad at her...she said, she was basically rushing the whole day..thats why she got mad for being forced to follow the mum out.. I was like thinking luckily my boy not like that but i'm the like that de...pheww~ my bf is the best edy la..no one can win him edgy~!!!!


p.s.: this was when my bf was begging me for forgiveness...his ko lain face! SUPER FUNNEH LO!

Today LOVE rate = 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment