A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Sunday, 7 April 2013

Hard at work (7/4/2013)

Today was another day of work...and the weekend is over, it's Monday again tmr...time passes really fast these days. I can't imagine having to graduate in like 1 and a half year time..

As usual, work day means lesser communication between me n boy... 
I wasn't tired this afternoon too...so didn't actually took a nap... boy boy came back at like 3pm and we FaceTime for a bit..

but overall nothing much, we were just doing our work separately, oh yea, he was showing me his brother in underwear, ewww, so disgusting la...why he show me this kinda thing 1....wtf lo...where got bf like that one...

Yucks!

I was watching the last ep of Queen of Ambition just now, OMG, one of the best plot show i've ever watch. Every ep just makes you keep looking forward, I cried a river for the last ep. Best drama for 1st quarter of the year...am gonna watch 'that winter, the wind blow' when I have time.

Signing off, toodles!

Today LOVE rate = 98%






No comments:

Post a Comment