A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Thursday, 11 April 2013

Handsome Eric (11/4/2013)

i just feel like saying this cause i'm Facetiming my bf now...he's actually very handsome...
His look change quite a bit after he met me, last time very hideous one, now super handsome and cute.. When a person changes to be a better person, he/she will look better one...so the more you become better, the more handsome you'll be k Bi.. =D

So this morning I left bi's house at around 11am to get to Klang Club to accompany my grandma for lunch. I love sleeping with my bf eventho the bed is super small and i can't really move the whole night, but i like being beside him...heheh =P

We went to Wondermilk to get cupcakes and then we left already...so sad i had to leave him lo but it's okay, i'll be meeting him tmr at 12pm to go to KLCC for PC fair...heheh

For today, i'll end here...so, Goodnight =)

Today's LOVE rate = 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment