A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Sunday, 21 April 2013

21st monthdary on the 21st! (21/4/2013)

Today is our 21 months being together, this hard relationship had been going on for 21 months, i can't believe it... When i speak of hard, i mean from all the objections and lies that i had to go tru for him...

Though we had our ups and downs, nevertheless, i still love my bf 100000%, he's my one and only. Though some times i look at Yunho, Ian Somerhalder, Ryan Reynolds, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Nichkhun etc etc etc. But i still think my bf is the number 1 most handsome guy in the world and also not to mention, the most erhemamazingerhem body ever!

Even though today is our special month, we didn't get to spend out time together cause i know earning money is more important, with that money next month, at least i can do some thing else for my guy!

Tomorrow is gonna be a fun anticipated day. My bf is gonna treat me to high class steak! OMFG! i can't bloody wait anymore! I;m gonna die this moment thinking about my steak! urgh~ steak oh steak! steakkkk~~~~~ Yummmmmyyyyy

Tomorrow i'm gonna spend the whole day with him, actually i'm very greedy one, i whole day today keep thinking of wanting to go to Genting, but i dare not tell my bf coz i know if we go renting sure overspend and all edy one though i really really really want to go Genting and play and enjoy the cold breeze! It's okay, who knows suddenly my bf just surprise me... we'r never know what happens in life!

Today LOVE rate = 100% - 2%(cause of this afternoon incident) + 3% = ???

No comments:

Post a Comment